Monday, June 09, 2008

BEAR WITH ME-I STILL LOVE MY GARDEN!

MY LIFE IS TEMPORARILY CRAZY!
My husband and I are about to celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary. Our children are throwing us a party in July. They are also asking for photographs from us. This is taking an inordinate amount of computer time...so when I'm done with that, I just want to FORGET about the computer.
And then the house is on the market, so it's having to be kept reasonably presentable.
Just as our time is taken up inside and I am having trouble keeping up with the blog, the house and the party...the garden is suffering as well.
The heat has been horrible the last few days and the water coming from the sky is not too frequent...so I've been doing a little soaking of peonies and other assorted things that need it, like whiskey boxes and hanging planters. They are VERY thirsty.
If you find yourself in a similar situation, remember to SOAK your plants. Don't sprinkle if at all possible.
My elbow is sore, so I'm stopping here. Check out the house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home