Sunday, December 11, 2011

POINSETTIA CARE AT HOME

My husband recently had a hip replacement. Today at church he received a poinsettia from the Women's Fellowship. When I got it home, I realized that a lot of folks are either receiving gift poinsettias, as we did, or are buying them. It would be good to know how to treat them once they enter your home.
Here is another link that I think would be very helpful in caring for your new plant properly. It is from the Ohio State University. The other link also has helpful information. Enjoy them both!

2 Comments:

At December 27, 2011, Anonymous Mario said...

I recently wrote about Poinsettia care on my blog too. I wonder if you've ever tried to keep them and have them rebloom the following year? I hear it's possible, but time consuming.

 
At December 29, 2011, Blogger North Country Maturing Gardener said...

I have tried, but been unsuccessful. Maybe if I lived in a warmer climate....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home