Thursday, September 22, 2005

Pay? Money? That's a joke!

Well, I just read an article about how Bloggers make so much money. My goodness. wouldn't THAT be a kick?
I write this BLOG, answer questions, chat with people, spend time on-line, pay my internet fees, and somehow the money part excapes me! If anyone can figure out how that happens, let me know, OK? Supposedly those little ad's by the side of my page are supposed to generate some income...not so far!!!
Oh, well. I'll still answer your questions! Punch it in right here!

2 Comments:

At September 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh, make money on the blog - news to me! I see a lot of knitting blogs that raise money for good things like helping a child get a new wheelchair or sending funds to Katrina victims. And there's a whole knitter's webring devoted to random acts of kindness in which people are moved to send something to brighten a person's day. But make money?? You ain't alone in missing that boat! I think most of us blog for the fun.

 
At September 23, 2005, Blogger North Country Maturing Gardener said...

You're right! It's a good thing we do enjoy our endeavor. I think having a blog is a kick and a half!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home