Thursday, February 09, 2006

ESPALIER

I've had a little "back and forth" with fellow Blogger, the Urban-Agrarian. I had given her a suggestion about using an Espalier for some fruit trees she wanted to plant. Her space was pretty limited. She has since written a piece at her web-site about that process, including a photograph. If you're interested in reading and seeing something about Espalier, try going to that link, above.
I also have an article on Espalier from Ohio State University Extension.
There is a lot of information there so read, enjoy and learn!

1 Comments:

At February 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love espalier, and I have a flowering quince done in casual style against the fence. It is so beautiful when it blooms, and takes up virtually no space.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home