Saturday, June 10, 2006

A GARDENING PAUSE

I just brought my husband home from the hospital after a hip joint revision. What that means is that his first hip replacement failed. This was not a good thing, but we're glad it's over and he's now on his way to recovery. At any rate, I've been remiss in doing posts to this blog. I hope you will give me a few days to catch up with myself.
It's pouring outside. We've gotten over 3 1/2 inches in the last 3 days. Yikes! That's great for the shrubs and perennials, but not too great for the seedlings which have had a hard time with all that "wet"! That will give me a breather in the garden as well.

5 Comments:

At June 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog in the last month or so since I found it.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for your husband, and a slowdowm on the rain.

 
At June 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometines I spell badly.

 
At June 12, 2006, Blogger Bruce said...

I hope your husband has a speedy recovery! Don't forget to take care of you, while you're taking care of him!

 
At June 12, 2006, Blogger North Country Maturing Gardener said...

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts!

 
At June 13, 2006, Blogger Beth said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he has a speedy and uncomplicated recovery!
Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home