Tuesday, May 04, 2010

BRIGHT GREEN IN THE GARDEN

Don't you love how GREEN the garden is after a brief rain? Everything is so clean and bright. I love it.
Our neighbor told me today that there was a bear cub in our yard last evening, around 7 PM. Tonight I took the dog for a walk at just about 7 PM. I was sure to do a lot of throat clearing and chatting with the dog! I don't want any unpleasant surprises.
I'm loving my walks around the property. It's fun to see what's coming up, what's blooming, and just what's there. I love that. It's one of my greatest gardening pleasures. I hope I never have to give that up.

THE POST PROMOTION
About once a month I add a post about a company that would like to be recognized on my blog. This time it's one about Patio Furniture.
One of the things I love to do is to sit on the deck and just enjoy looking out over the areas I have spent so many happy hours putting into place. In order to that, it's good to have something to sit on and a place to put your cup of tea, or martini. Here's a place to check out the outdoor furniture. You might find something you like. Why not give it a try?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home