Gardening in the Rain!
Some people sing and dance in the rain, but we're gardeners, so we go out in the garden!
If you haven't done it yet, get with it! When it's raining, the garden is a wonderful place to be for any number of reasons.
- There usually are NO bugs!
- If you're bothered by the heat when you garden, this will be perfect, 'cause it's cooler.
- You probably can get away with not watering newly planted things for a bit.
- The soil stays where you PUT it!
- The shock to newly planted materials is so much less.
- No one will bother you!!!!
- Everyone will think you're crazy (which you knew already.)
- Other gardeners will know now that you are serious about this.