Monday, April 03, 2006

STUDY UP ON ORCHIDS

Rather than write more on ORCHIDS where I'm really NOT an expert, I thought it would make much more sense to recommend some reading material. Check your local library for these books, or else try ordering from Amazon right through my page. The books are cheaper through Amazon than they will be in your local bookstore, and they arrive in just a couple of days. I have found Amazon to be quite acceptable. Anyway, here are the books recommended by the gal who gave the talk at the NH Master Gardeners Conference.

The "Orchids for Dummies" is my recommendation. I have found the "Dummies" series of books often quite easy to navigate, as well as enlightening. By the way, if these come through without a picture of the book, just click on the link and you'll get more information. You won't be locked into a purchase at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home