Saturday, October 01, 2005

AUTUMN FOLIAGE

My husband and I were discussing the lack of color outside our window this morning. Usually by the beginning of October, our foliage is about at peak. This year it's pretty much just GREEN!
Color change is always a question gardeners get from just about everyone...including other gardeners. It's a complicated process and not one I'll take the space to explain here. However, I did do a little research to find a page that would put it in simple, understandable language. Try going here and checking it out.
I usually don't enter two posts in one day, but I thought this topic was worthy enough to break that habit.

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2005, Blogger North Country Maturing Gardener said...

I've had to delete a few comments. I'll write a little "blurb" about how I'll handle this in the future. Check "Comment Spam" above...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home