Wednesday, January 30, 2008

DOG SITE FOR GARDENERS

I've done some research and found the link for dog equipment for all of you gardeners. At any rate, this is the place I used for absolutely everything, except veterinary services, when we had dogs. I have utmost trust in this company. I've bought everything from beds to bowls and everything in between. Their catalogue is fun to browse for pet owners. They also have stuff for every kind of pet you can imagine. Give it a look-see.Drs. Foster and Smith Inc.
In the meantime, my son has decided to get a dog. At the moment he's a soldier in Iraq, but will be coming home in the spring, all set to get a puppy. I'll suggest this place to him as well. It is called Drs. Foster and Smith Inc.

2 Comments:

At January 30, 2008, Blogger kate said...

Thanks for this information. I will check it out - I wonder if they ship to Canada.

That's something for your son to look forward to. Does he want a big or a little dog?

 
At January 30, 2008, Blogger North Country Maturing Gardener said...

I'm sure they ship to Canada!
My son is thinking of a Small Munsterlander. I am unfamiliar with the breed. Supposedly it's kind of mid-size, 45 or so pounds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home