Wednesday, February 03, 2010

GARDEN SHOWS IN NEW ENGLAND

Oh gosh! That "cabin fever" is really getting intense. In case you're getting impatient about Garden or Flower Shows, here is the list of New England Shows. They will be starting SOON!

The Rhode Island Show starts Feb. 18.
The Connecticut Flower Show starts Feb. 18, as well.
The Portland (Maine) Flower show starts March 11.
The Boston Flower Show starts March 24.
Vermont's Gardens & Green Living Show starts on March 13.
The Seacoast Home, Garden & Flower Show (New Hampshire) starts March 26.

Is one close to you? I hope you'll manage to get to one or another. They are always a feast for the eyes. I have to admit that my nose LOVES flower shows as well. When I walk in the door, the odor of springtime and summer are almost more than my senses can handle!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home