Friday, May 21, 2010

GARDENING TOPICS FROM MY FILE!

For years I've been collecting articles from magazines, newspapers, pamphlets, etc. about various topics concerning gardening. I KNEW someday they would come in handy!
Well, now that I've started giving Gardening Seminars, they are proving to be invaluable.
This morning, I went through the file looking for things to talk about at my next Seminar on "New Gardener, New Garden!" This will be on planning your garden. If you're interested in seeing what it will involve, you can go to my Bridge to the Garden blog.
At any rate, it was fun to rummage through all those articles. They will be very helpful and I'm now so glad I saved them. There were times I wondered why I was doing that, it seemed I rarely looked at them. NOW, however...I'm happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home