Friday, February 19, 2010

KEEP IT FREE, OR WE WILL FLEE!

That is the mantra of the folks using the Internet. I am trying hard to do just that. For all of the folks who come and read my blog, it's free. True, I do mention that a donation would be nice, but I don't push that at all.
I have begun to ask gardening companies to advertise with me. I hope that those of you who visit the blog will also visit the links that I provide on the sidebar of my blog, and on my "Post Promotions". These companies are trusting that you will click on their links rather than just google randomly to find a place to meet their needs. I try to make sure that either I, or people I know, have used these places and that they are reliable and trustworthy!
So, when you are here, please try one or more of the companies that I list. They are worthy of your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home