Monday, May 31, 2010

GARDENING SEMINAR HANDOUTS

As I think you know, I have begun offering Gardening Seminars. I have had a number of requests for copies of the handouts I make available at the seminars, from people who have not been able to attend. I’ve thought hard and long about that and what I should do about it. I would like to just make them available for anyone who would like to have them, but…

It takes me quite a few hours to pull them all together. Then there’s the inevitable trip to Staples to make copies which involves gas and of course, the cost for copying them. And, as I do more and more seminars on different topics, there will be more available.

At the moment, I have decided to charge $5.00 for each set of handouts for those who are not able to be at the seminars, or who would like an extra copy. I would include postage in that fee, if you live at a distance (within the USA of course!)

What I would really like to do is to pull a CD together that would have all of the past handouts on it, including a full year of Gardening Chores. I think that could be quite handy. They (CD’s) would be easy for me to have “on hand” at the seminars, and equally easy to mail to folks who might be interested in a specific seminar that they are not able to attend. All I have to do is figure out how to do that. Some of the handouts are easy because they are either on the computer or can be pulled from the internet. However, there ARE those that I have taken from various publications and books. They would have to be scanned and inserted. I have some work ahead of me.

I would charge the cost of a Seminar ($10.00) for the CD’s once I get them going. I think they will be worth it as they will have a lot of information from which you could pick and choose.

This is posted on the "Bridge to the Garden" blog. I just want you all to know what is available and how you can obtain information if you are not able to attend a seminar.

You may either email me with the request to ncmgardener@gmail.com, or send it with a check including your address of course, to: North Country Maturing Gardener; PO Box 2; North Haverhill; NH 03774

Thank you all so much for your support. I am enjoying this thoroughly and I hope you are as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home